Friday, June 5, 2009

Irrational?

I'm living in an irrational fantasy.

: lacking usual or normal mental clarity or coherence.

You may not believe in the things that I do, and I certanitly don't believe what you do. It doesn't make sense to me. You cant see how my theroies are possible, but I do. Another difference in you is I'm the kind of person that makes my dreams come true, when you my friend wait to be told what to do. I take my pleasure with my pain, I'm so unlike you. I'm the one that knows what the real value and priority is this world, when you don't have a clue. I don't live by anyones standards. Who makes society worthy? You may out number us, but that dosen't make you right. There is more to this life. More than money, more than fancy cars and big houses. Knowledge! It can be the devil. It has more powers than paper ever will. Taking one concept into another. Starting with an empty energy and creating it to take the form you give it. One concept that we know as Evil. We took the concpet and gave it letters that form a word. Letters that create a coherence between the concept and space. Then you take the idea of evil it apply it to an object. In my case, money. Money is the concept of evil. We give every object a different word for the same concept. That concept is taken apart from a namless engery. The only energy that does exsits. We have developed a way to take apart the small characterstics of this enegery to do other deeds. It all depends on how you would look at the enegry to determine what it was. You can look at money is different way. It helps us with food and such, but it also is used to plan a family members death. It all depends on how you look at money, its the same with this energy. We all have a set way as to looking upon a cituation or object. Everyone would react to the cituation or object differently. If we were all apart of this energy fully on a small percent of us would still exsist. We all have found this comfort here so we can continue to the energy and finding the best place to be. We had to go through so many different trials and positive walks to understand our selves. Now... how do you look at it now? We usually begin our life with the "good" side of things being done, now that your older it makes sense to commit crimes or sin. Now... which seems more of the likely? We came from another world thinking we were worthy enough to pass through the clouds, when we got here we were such angels, but we realized that we are actually walking above blistering flames. Or did we come from a hell and we were given another chance to make it to the "light"? we tried in the begining to make up for what we did wrong but it wasn't rewarding and we fell to temptation. Then... there is always this possiblity. There is no good there is no evil. We are all the same. Different cituations different things should be done. It doesnt matter who is looking at the outside view. Its a fifty fifty chance that someone sees it the way you do. Wrong, or right. And then who determines what is good and what is bad. What if good is bad and bad is good? All it takes is one person to say one thing and everyone shakes thier head or nods.

So who is to say my fantasy is irrational? If I think it is rational, then it is. It will come true in my world. When I begin to doubt in my powers, in my ablitly, to my connection to this universe then that's what I loose the things around me. When I give up on my body, the soul starts to pull away and continue to rip in half. What I wants comes to me. I just have to have more faith in certain cituations. Thing is it only works in the cituation that seems the worse ones. Rules were meant to be broken. I needed her, I cried for her, and I recieved her in a new form. I needed him, I cried for him, and I got him in a new form. Only when I sit and think of you do I realize how much attention he pays attention to me. When I want his attention, when I focus on it, I don't get enough. Yet, you pop in my mind. When he said he use to climb trees, all the time, I think about you and when I would watch you at work. Then he turns to me and tells me what a beautiful necklace I have, I laugh in irony. You gave that to me. Merry Christmas baby girl. Your stuck in my thick skull. Its thicker in areas then others. Where school and life use to be worth it to me, that escaped and I'm stuck in this. Lost in these damn memories. Its funny how I have the worst nights when I sleep alone, where all I want to do is fall asleep next to you, but whenever you lay to me I couldn't sleep. How I want to do everything by yourside, but when your here I cant do anything? Balance of powers. It sickenss me. I dont know which one gives more posion. What society thinks is right or is realitly that thier wrong is right?


Irrational Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment