Monday, June 8, 2009

Willow and Shadow

The time I spend with you is priceless. I love laying next to you and feeling your body next to mine. I seem restless and times, only because I don't want to miss out on you. My fears take over me sometimes, and you don't help them go away. I want you to be real. You are real. You have to be. How could I come up with something like you? And why do you like to tell me you'll be gone in the morning? I hate it. I don't want to lose you. The love you give me makes my heart warm. I don't want to wake up and you be gone. I'm sorry for the times I did it to you. I didn't want to. I wanted to stay. I wanted to wrap you up in my arms, because there is no better feeling than being close to you. Not kissing you, not making you laugh, not the smile you give me.... just being close to you. It's comforting in every situation. The times I give into temptaion, the times I need to cry, the times I laugh my ass off at myself, the times I feel anger and hate, the times I miss my family... Being in your arms, laying next to you, feeling you... it gives me something real. It gives me something to wake up for. It keeps me intrigued in this life. It leaves me feeling satisfied and loved. And yes, we have agreed you love me more. And I wonder why... I love you so much... I want to love you the way you love me. But for some reason I think I can't because you don't want me to. I don't understand it.

And I can't wait for the time where I can fall asleep to you every night and wake up in the morning knowing I'll be able to fall asleep where I did last night. In solace, in stregnth, in satisfaction and love. Why can't I have you with me every where I go? Let's sleep forever. If that's the only time I can have you next to me... damned be the people who wake me from the slumber I share with you. fuck the phone and the world around us. I love being lost in you. Spending countless hours with you that go by way to fast. When I'll I care to think about is being with you. And I hate having to walk away. I can't stand it when you have to go or I must leave. Because when your not there...
I sometimes beleive that I've made you up. But it dosen't add up. If I did... why can't I have you here all the time? How does that work. Honestly. Your a shadow... and I'm a tree...
It does make some since. A tree will stay standing until it's cut down... a shadow... is only visible for half the day.

There once was a tree. She stood tall and her branches reached for the sky. She was in love. The clouds gave her comfort and birds kept her comapny. Her heart sung out to her lover daily. He would come to hold her and make love to her by night. But one night he never came. She waited for him. She didn't understand what was the problem. She grew weak. She grew sick and her branches began to fall towards the ground. She was dying. But she didn't know it. She lost her happiness. The birds no longer came to say hello and the clouds went away. It had been a while before she opened her eyes. She looked at herself. Her eyes followed her branches to the ground. She felt so ugly. What happened to her? She couldn't understand. But she noticed a dark figure on the ground. It was beanthe her and she tried speaking to it. It said nothing. Another day went by and her intreste in the dark figure grew. Finally it spoke. Shadow was his name. He wasn't like the sky, he wasn't like the birds, he wasn't like her last lover. But he was far more better. He was mysterious. He wasn't easy to understood, which is why she continued to listen to the strange figure talk. She learned more about him and more about herself. She didn't understand, but she was falling in love with this Shadow. He already had love for her. Love she didn't understand, love she hadn't recgonized, but she felt it pull on her. She felt it give her hope again. And one morning she looked at herself once again. it had been a while. She didn't like what she had seen last time, but this time... she saw how beautiful she became. Her branches still fell towards the ground, but her leaves where greener then they had been before. She glowed in the moon light and she smiled. And she realized...
That without her... there would be no Shadow. That she was scared to love him the way he loved her. She never realized that she wouldn't be the one left alone. If there was no Willow tree, if she didn't stand where she stood, Shadow wouldn't exist.


Shadow Tree Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment